E. coli protein expression system is the most widely used protein expression system, serves as an attractive host system due to its well-characterized genetic background, high yield capacity, robust production cycle, strong anti-pollution abilities, and ease of scaling, suitable for protein expression of many genera. However, the E. Coli protein expression system also faces some limitations, such as hard to express, formation of inclusion bodies and endotoxin. As a leading protein antibody service supplier, Clongene has more than ten years of experience in protein production and can solve various problems in the process of protein expression to meet the needs of customers.
|Service Step||Service Description||Timeline||Deliverable|
Gene synthesis and subclone
- Codon optimization and gene synthesis
- Subcloning into an expression vector
- Plasmid amplification and preparation
- Purified proteins
|Expression identification and solubility analysis|
- 10mL culture
- Expression conditions groping
- Protein expression evaluation (SDS-PAGE)
|Protein expression and purification|
- Protein purification (soluble expression)
- Protein denaturation and renaturation purification (inclusion bodies)
- QC analysis
According to the customer's requirements, the target protein is expressed in E.coli, and purified by Ni-NTA affinity chromatography, the SDS-PAGE is shown in Figure 1 and Figure 2.