The Beacon single-cell optofluidic system introduced by Clongene facilitates the development of antibody drugs, tumor immunity and other cell biology research. It can introduce tens of thousands of single cells into nano upgraded micro-chamber for single cell isolation, detection, culture and export of integrated operation. Clongene can obtain positive monoclonal antibodies within 35 days by using Beacon single-cell optofluidic system, which greatly improves the efficiency of antibody screening, thus speeding up the process of antibody drug discovery.
- 3-5 Balb/C mice were immunized
- Detection of serum titer in mice
- Five ELISA positive clones, each clone had 2 tubes of frozen cells
- 1 mg purified antibody
|Plasma cell extraction and Beacon sorting|
- Plasma cells from mouse spleen were extracted
- Use Beacon for separation plasma cells
- Extract mRNA, reverse transcription, amplification heavy/light chain sequences
|Recombinant antibody expression and verification|
- Recombinant expression antibody
- Antibody purification
- Antibody to verify
The Beacon single cell optofluidic systems is used to screen single positive cells, which can complete the whole screening process in only one day. Figure 1 shows the screening of positive cells, the positive cells are displayed in the form of fluorescence.
The positive cells screened by single cell optofluidic systems are subjected to RNA extraction, cDNA transcription, sequencing, gene synthesis and transient expression of mammalian cells. Figure 2 is Octet affinity determination diagram. It shows that the activity of the single cell screened is better.